Your Timed Ticket Entry WILL give you:
- 55 minutes VIP experience,
- Exclusive first viewing of the exhibition;
- Entry for a prize draw (prizes include a painting, a gift basket of art materials, gift vouchers and more).
- You will also leave with a goodie bag of fine chocolates, your tax receipt, and any art you wish to purchase, which can be gift-wrapped for free in the Arthouse.
Access will be limited to only twelve visitors per time slot, starting from 6pm
Vaccine passport is required for entry and mask-wearing will be mandatory unless seated. Extra sanitizing will take place between each group of visitors. The Gallery's HEPA air filter unit will be operating throughout..
There are four timed-ticketed options — a maximum of 12 tickets available in each tier.
- 6 pm Diamond $100 with a $80 tax receipt
- 7 pm Platinum $80 with a $60 tax receipt
- 8 pm Gold $60 with a $40 tax receipt
- 9 pm Silver $40 with a $20 tax receipt
Buy your tickets here, on SHOWPASS
The public opening on Saturday December 4 will also be subject to all COVID safety procedures including vaccine passport check, mask-wearing, number limits inside the gallery, and may be subject to wait times for entry.
70% of all art sales goes directly to local artists, with the other 30% contributing to this main annual fundraising event to support exhibitions & programs in the following year.
This popular annual fundraising exhibition and sale of original art has typically attracted large numbers of visitors when it opens. With public health and safety in mind we are limiting the numbers of visitors inside the gallery, and will work to ensure a safe environment for staff, volunteers and visitors alike.