Date & Time: Wednesday 16th October, 5pm – 7pm
Free to attend
refreshments/ appies included and Wine by ticket from Intrigue Wines
Have you considered the significant impact
of forging a strong values-based
partnership between your business and the
Arts & Culture organisations in Lake Country?
On Wednesday 16th October theLake Country Art Gallery, The Lake Country Museum and Chamber of Commerce
are co-hosting a series of snapshot presentations that invite you to imagine the possibilities that are available to you right here and now.
With a unique additional funding opportunity on offer to us in the South Okanagan this year it is a perfect time to consider what we can all do to help and support each other.artsVest ™ offers a powerful one-time support boost to really get those connections made, to develop our partnerships and understand each others priorities and values for mutual benefit
Watch this ArtsVest Video
Whether you wish to support artistic excellence; education; history; professional development; creativity and opportunities for community cohesion & expression OR you just want to be able to connect with a wider audience that are regularly engaging with these activities already then please attend this informative event.
Speakers at an evening of Business & Arts October 16th:
MC: Katie Brennan, Curator at Lake Country Art Gallery
- Kathleen Speakman: presents artsVest ™ - a sponsorship training and matching incentive program designed to stimulate innovative business sponsorship and corporate engagement in arts and culture.
- Peter Comrie: of Full Spectrum Leadership is passionate about working with organisations he believes in and shares core values with.
- Sharon McCoubrey: Artwalk - Imagine the strength of community support that brings in 8,000 visitors to Lake Country annually yest is run entirely by volunteers.
- Katie Brennan: Lake Country Art Gallery - with hundreds of followers and supporters locally and nationally the Gallery also sees 8,000 visitors throughout each year and has established a global presence through exhibitions that showcase work by local, national and international artists
- Richard Gibbons: Lake Country Museum - Since its inception in 1985, the Lake Country Museum has been active in collecting, preserving and presenting to the public, artifacts, manuscripts and photographs documenting the history of Lake Country. Lake Country Museum and Archives – Saving our Past for our Future
- Joanne deVries: Fresh Outlook Foundation - presenting just how creativity in action can help accelerate the move toward community sustainability
- Cheryl Hann - Art by Nurses Asks 'Is art good for your health?'