Small affordable art work by Okanagan Artists
November 19th to December 21st, 2016
10am-4pm seven days a week
This year’s exhibition promises once again to be an impressive display of original artwork from over 90 Okanagan artists. Art work in all mediums will be on exhibit, mostly small works under 100 inches squared are priced under $100 along with a small selection of art works under 200 and 300 inches squared will be priced under $200 and $300 accordingly.
This is a wonderful opportunity to start or to grow your own art collection. You can also share the joy of original art with friends and family.
If you are uncertain about buying art, here are some helpful hints.
- The art on your walls does not need to match your furniture or drapes
- Small pieces are easy to hang anywhere
- Start a collection for yourself or your grandchildren
- Buy what you like, you have to look at it everyday
- Remember artwork is not furniture
- Let art reflect your taste, be your own curator
- Support local artists
- You might even pick up a bargain from an artists before they get famous
- One purchase now can lead to a lifetime addiction
- Art collections are like shoes - you can never have too many
This year the Lake Country Art Gallery will be open 7 days a week during the exhibition from 10am to 4pm. All proceeds from Under 100 go to the artists and also to support the Lake Country art Gallery. The gallery accepts cash, cheques, debit and credit cards. So get here early Saturday Nov 19th and beat the keen buyers to grab some great art, if not for yourself, than at least help out a friend. :)